How much is shipping?
- Shipping costs vary depending on the total number and size of items you order. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. All shipments ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail or United Parcel Service(UPS) Ground.
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we only ship within the continental United States and Canada . If you are looking to ship outside of the United States or Canada please contact us.
- Packages shipping to Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees). These charges are typically due once the package arrives in Canada. Buyers are responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees in Canada. Maison Arbor is not responsible for any additional charges that may apply after a purchase is completed.
Do you accept returns & exchanges?
- Given that our items are individually customized, we do not accept returns and or exchanges. However, we do understand that things happen. Please reach out to us directly if you have any issues or concerns.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to our customers and want to make sure that you’re satisfied with your product(s).